Admission General Guidelines:
- Be willing to accept support for symptom management.
- Be willing to participate in a drug-free environment.
- Be willing and able to follow the tenant handbook’s rules and guidelines.
- Residents must be 18 years or older.
- Be diagnosed with a brain injury or mental health condition.
- Residents must be willing to exhibit two-way communications, and must be able to express their basic needs.
- Residents must be willing and able to participate in behavioral management and therapies where needed.
- Residents must be able to ambulate with or without assistive devices (such as a wheelchair or walker).
- Residents must be able to transfer independently if they use assistive devices to ambulate.
- Residents must be continent of bowel and bladder or able to provide continence cares independently.
Funding sources may include one or a combination of the following:
- State Funds: All Adapta programs accept Minnesota Waivered Funds.
- Group Residential Housing (GRH): is a state-funded program that provides cash assistance, including room and board for eligible individuals.
- Private Pay: Residents (or a responsible family member or trust) must be able to meet the funding requirements for private pay.
- Third Party: Third party funding sources such as workers’ compensation or related insurance companies are accepted.